Easy Fried Noodle Egg – how to
I would like to share how to make this simple dish for your whole family.
– 3 Eggs
– some meatballs, cut cube ( you could also change it with sausage)
– some cheese, grate
– some noodle
– leek, cut small
– cooking oil
1. Crack the eggs, add some salt and pepper. Stir well.
2. Put some noodle, meatballs, leek and cheese. Don’t forget a bit butter also.
3. Stir well.
4. Fry it using the butter and also cooking oil.
5. Wait until one side on the bottom is well cooked, then flap it up.
6. Wait until all well cooked. Then it is ready to served.
You could add chilli sauce or chilli to make it more spicy.
本文系作者 @devy 原创发布在 Steem中文社区。未经许可，禁止转载。